Spring has sprung in most of the country. With the stay at home order in place for at least the next few weeks what better way to use your time than to tackle some garden projects. Don't have a
Why Staging Your Home Helps Get It Sold
You may be wondering if staging is really necessary? Is it worth it? Will it help get your home sold? The answer is YES & here are the top reason why...
* The cost of staging doesnt really cost a dime: When sellers spend money to professionally stage their home, they see greater returns and get sold for faster and for more money!
* Buyers can visualize themselves living there: In a 2015 National Association of Realtors Survey, 81% of Buyers said it was easier to visualize the staged property as their next home.
* Your online photos will stand out: Your pictures will look better and more updated and buyers will want to see your home in person more than homes that are not staged.
* Your homes "flaws" can be overlooked: According to the National Association of Realtors, almost a third of buyers said it was easier to overlook a properties flaws when it was professionally staged,
* You can relax: Staging your home gives you the peace of mind that your home looks its best and you did everything in your power to get a quick sale!
* Not staging your home will help sell the competition: Competition can be stiff and many other sellers these days are professionally staging their homes. Not staging will attract buyers to other homes on the market!
* Your agent can help! The right agent has connections and staging experience and can help you stage your home with with minimal work! For more information contact Terry LaScolas Team at The Welcome Home Realy Group!
Born and raised in Maryland, Laura Kate Perez is very familiar with Frederick and the surrounding counties. Laura Kate holds a Psychology degree from Towson State University, and has worked with local....
Latest Blog Posts
Many of us will be working from home over the next few weeks and practicing social distancing due the highly contagious Coronavirus. We’ve all see the Facebook memes, joking that at 8pm people