The pandemic has brought about changes to the housing market across our nation and we have definitely felt it locally. For the month of July, the change in the number of units sold in Frederick
Why Staging Your Home Helps Get It Sold
Dated: July 7 2018
You may be wondering if staging is really necessary? Is it worth it? Will it help get your home sold? The answer is YES & here are the top reason why...
* The cost of staging doesnt really cost a dime: When sellers spend money to professionally stage their home, they see greater returns and get sold for faster and for more money!
* Buyers can visualize themselves living there: In a 2015 National Association of Realtors Survey, 81% of Buyers said it was easier to visualize the staged property as their next home.
* Your online photos will stand out: Your pictures will look better and more updated and buyers will want to see your home in person more than homes that are not staged.
* Your homes "flaws" can be overlooked: According to the National Association of Realtors, almost a third of buyers said it was easier to overlook a properties flaws when it was professionally staged,
* You can relax: Staging your home gives you the peace of mind that your home looks its best and you did everything in your power to get a quick sale!
* Not staging your home will help sell the competition: Competition can be stiff and many other sellers these days are professionally staging their homes. Not staging will attract buyers to other homes on the market!
* Your agent can help! The right agent has connections and staging experience and can help you stage your home with with minimal work! For more information contact Terry LaScolas Team at The Welcome Home Realy Group!
Born and raised in Maryland, Laura Kate Perez is very familiar with Frederick and the surrounding counties. Laura Kate holds a Psychology degree from Towson State University, and has worked with local....