Maryland may be geographically tiny compared to other states, but it has as much to offer, if not more! Residents here can enjoy small-town main streets or large city nightlife. And
Spring Is Right Around The Corner
Dated: February 5 2018
Buyers and Sellers, GET READY!!
Inventory is has been very low for the past few months in Frederick County! So...what does this mean for you?!
Have you been looking online, not really seeing what you want? Don't worry! The Spring Market should start heating up about mid March! You will start to have more and more to choose from - but wait! You aren't the only buyers feeling the inventory pinch right now! You are likely going to come across some competition out there.
My Best Advice for Buyers RIGHT NOW:
- Find a LOCAL lender! Get pre-qualified NOW! You need to get your financial ducks in a row. Interest rates are going up!
- Find a LOCAL Realtor! You need a buyer's agent pronto! I am a little biased, but I love working with buyers and my buyers love working with me! I will set you up for success and walk you through the entire process!
- If you have a home to sell, talk to me about selling it! Having a home to sell contingency could affect your potential to buy when sellers are comparing multiple offers.
Don't wait! Now is the time to talk to me about selling your home. There is much to discuss and preparation to do! We set up all of our sellers with a home staging consultation which will really help you get started in the right direction. Decluttering, staging, professional photography all need to happen before we can get you listed. Let's start the process today!
My Best Advice for Sellers RIGHT NOW:
- Find a LOCAL Realtor! You need a seller's agent pronto to get you started in the process - and it is a process that you will want adequate time to go through. Call me today!
- Start tackling those small home projects now! If you need advice on what to do and not to do to get your highest return, talk to me!
Spring will be here before we know it and I am huge advocate for being prepared!
Whether you are a seller or a buyer - It's going to be rockin' spring market! Get ready!
Photo credit: http://mumby.com/buy-sell-agreement/
Kat Royer is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management and minor in Real Estate. She worked for 7 years in operations and sales for a major internat....