Inventory is has been very low for the past few months in Frederick County! So...what does this mean for you?!
Have you been looking online, not really seeing what you want? Don't worry! The Spring Market should start heating up about mid March! You will start to have more and more to choose from - but wait! You aren't the only buyers feeling the inventory pinch right now! You are likely going to come across some competition out there.
My Best Advice for Buyers RIGHT NOW:
- Find a LOCAL lender! Get pre-qualified NOW! You need to get your financial ducks in a row. Interest rates are going up!
- Find a LOCAL Realtor! You need a buyer's agent pronto! I am a little biased, but I love working with buyers and my buyers love working with me! I will set you up for success and walk you through the entire process!
- If you have a home to sell, talk to me about selling it! Having a home to sell contingency could affect your potential to buy when sellers are comparing multiple offers.
Don't wait! Now is the time to talk to me about selling your home. There is much to discuss and preparation to do! We set up all of our sellers with a home staging consultation which will really help you get started in the right direction. Decluttering, staging, professional photography all need to happen before we can get you listed. Let's start the process today!
My Best Advice for Sellers RIGHT NOW:
- Find a LOCAL Realtor! You need a seller's agent pronto to get you started in the process - and it is a process that you will want adequate time to go through. Call me today!
- Start tackling those small home projects now! If you need advice on what to do and not to do to get your highest return, talk to me!
Spring will be here before we know it and I am huge advocate for being prepared!
Whether you are a seller or a buyer - It's going to be rockin' spring market! Get ready!
If you are considering a move and are looking for a realtor with the expertise and values you can trust, please contact us. We are located in the heart of Downtown Frederick and are experts in Frederick County Real Estate. We love living here!
You deserve a professional realtor that you can trust to guide you and keep you educated to the ever changing mortgage options and market statistics. Our team is dedicated to you 24/7 through a superior business model that offers you constant communication, up to date market information and a team of experts ready to listen to your individual needs.
Looking to sell? We utilize cutting-edge internet technology and a strategic marketing approach, our Certified Selling System guarantees your home will sell Faster and for More!
"Is my property in a flood zone?" That's a question that concerns both
"Kat is incredible at her job. She put in a lot of hours ensuring that we we able to find and close on our dream house. Her knowledge of the process was impeccable and she made the experience as stress-free as possible. She was immediately responsive to our questions and always gave good advice. We have purchased 4 homes in 4 different states and our experience with Kat has been the best. I highly recommend her to anyone considering purchasing or selling their house."