Maryland may be geographically tiny compared to other states, but it has as much to offer, if not more! Residents here can enjoy small-town main streets or large city nightlife. And
Halloween In Frederick 2019
Dated: October 18 2019
I heard a funny phrase on the news today - "October is almost Oct-over!" I turned to my phone, looked at the date and almost shuttered at the thought!
Instead of telling you that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner - well....it is, so don't let me fool you - let's talk about living in the moment and how Halloween is mere days away! Frederick has so many fun activities for the kiddos, adults and your fur family too! Here are my all time favorites:
1) Howl'oween in Baker Park: October 27,2019 at the Rec Center (121 N Bentz St) 1-3pm. For $5, register your cutey pa-tooty into the dog parade and costume contest! There are Owner, large breed and small breed categories!
2) Halloween in Downtown Frederick: The official kids trick - or - treating in historic downtown Frederick is set for October 26 10am - Noon. Free! The local shops and restaurants will have pumpkin painting, craft stations and trick-or-treating!
3) Ghost Tours in Historic Frederick: With all of the Civil War history here in Frederick, oh you know we have ghosts!! These tours are usually every Friday and Saturday night through the end of the year. But be sure to check out dates and reservations! www.MarylandGhostTours.com
4) The Rocky Horror Show: The Frederick Community College Theater and Maryland Ensemble Theater is putting on a great co-production! Dates are Friday-Saturday's through November 2 + on Halloween night show! Don't miss out on tickets! https://www.frederick.edu/arts-center/arts-center.aspx
5) Screamland Farms: This is not recommended for children under 13! Be sure to check out the haunted festitivities at Crumland Farms. They have 3 attractions, a campfire and other scary fun like Zombie Paintball and an escape room experience! This is another recurring event Friday-Saturday through November 2nd. Check out more info: http://www.crumland.com/screamland-farms/
Happy Halloween from your favorite Realtor!
Written by Kat Royer
Kat Royer is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management and minor in Real Estate. She worked for 7 years in operations and sales for a major internat....