The weather is finally warming up and we can’t wait to get out and appreciate spring! If you are like us, you are ready to go for a run, attend a picnic or just take the kids to a playground
5 Reasons To Be A REALTOR ® At Welcome Home Realty Group
Could your passion in real estate be more than just a hobby? Are you considering changing careers? Here are 5 reasons to enter the world of real estate and join us at Welcome Home Realty Group.
1) Be your own boss! You can work from home and manage your own time and priorities. While it requires long hours, training and dedication to become successful, it can be lucrative. You will get what you put into it.
2) If you are looking to switch from your current career, the process can be quick. Obtaining a real estate license does not take long and there are different programs designed to fit your needs. However, keep in mind once you are licensed and make the switch, it can take a few months before you close a transaction and receive a paycheck. Some people opt to start out part-time as they transition from their former employment.
3) It is rewarding! Educating a first time home buyer or assisting a growing family in their search for their dream home can be exciting! Helping others and participating in their journey to homeownership feels good.
4) It's never boring. Real estate is always changing and every day brings something new. You will meet new people, see new places and be challenged by an ever-changing market. You won't be stuck in an office 9-5.
5) Realtors are fun to work with! And if you pick the right brokerage with a collaborative and community focused culture, work won't be "work". Whether you are looking for a new career, or you are looking for a new brokerage to call home, give us a call at 301.228.2988.
Need more reasons to start a career in real estate? Visit The Balance Small Business.
As our Marketing Manager, Kristen is dedicated to providing creative digital and print marketing solutions, social media expertise, writing, editing and so much more. At Welcome Home Realty Group, Kri....
Latest Blog Posts
Did you know that average home sales today are about the same as in 2004? What is the reason behind it? Remember the stock market crash of 2008, caused by the subprime mortgage crisis?